March 12, 2009

When I Thought Sun Will Never Rise Again



Phew, this last two days have been the craziest days of this year.
Sure it wasn't a good start for me, but well what else can I do?
I hate it when people (which doesn't have any authority to do so), effing out of their mind, do whatever they want and leave others in unbearable pain.They are just plain stupid and selfish!

Nah, enough of cursing people. 
Let's get back to my rantings =P

Yesterday i went to Brown Salon to get  my Creambath, Pedicure, Hair Blow which cost me Rp95,000 approx RM35.00
And today I'm getting my thumb-printed at Obstetrics and Gynecology Dept RSHS.
Oh yea starting this monday onwards, I will be placed at O&G Department until the next 2 months. All the busy-ness, every now and then on-duty will put me back on my hectic track, which I don't  mind at all. Plus, I can meet my sweetheart crush again! lol. All the best for me! (I don't feel really great actually with all the unwanted groupmates, they ruined my mood!)

I did some damage too yesterday, which I considered as innocent buying.
I can't wait for these babies to reach me. The Ultimate Zippy Lame Leggings and Pretty Lace Top!!! Yeay, thank you honey for paying those for me! I will post the picture later when I got the babies.

Meanwhile, enjoy this aksi kucing by Momo!





She (yes Momo is a she) sleeps wherever she likes and in various poses, but most of the times she lies flat on her back. Awww isn't she a cutie??



No comments:

Post a Comment