March 13, 2009

I Had My Brain Fried




Oh My God.
I feel like slapping his face and other faces I couldn't bear looking at.
I don't know how to survive in these following 9 weeks.
9 weeks people! 9 EFFING WEEKS!!
I even had an apology from the mastermind of all these (well it's not his fault entirely, but damn right he is one of them!)
Ok. Apology accepted. Since u were very sincere. I can forgive you but I will NEVER forget it,
no never!

Hm, back to things that happened just now. Funny, there wasn't thumb printing but finger printing. 
But why other finger not thumb? ahhh I must be out of my mind thinking of that, pathetic! lol 

In addition to that my sister texted me telling me that Shea's Bow from Glitzee hasn't arrived yet. Hello Mr Postman, where do you think my parcel is right now? Do you have them with you?Or do you think they are too cute for me, you're wearing them instead?
Luckily,  the Acid Wash Skinny from Nadia Hunny Bunny Pumpkin and Jim Thompson's Bow from Jezmine OBB has arrived safe and sound. I love you two!! You are the best my sayangness!! I can't wait to get them in my hand. If you don't know which stuff i'm talking about, feast you eyes, ya'll.....


The Acid Wash Jeans (RM65.00 including postage) Cheap I like!
Nadia, u r such a sweetheart, and I miss you =(

Elephant Printed Jim Thompson's Exclusive Fabric Bow by Jezmine The Shopper!
Only RM25 including postage, very2 cheap for a great fabric and design!
Actually I love both designs but I can only get one *tsk tsk*
Mine Love, cepat2 la datang Bandung! I can't wait to see you here!!!
And have fun ya dekat Bangkok, if you found anything interesting let me know k?

And thiiiiiiiis one! The 'IT' Leather Jacket. 
 I didn't get them! It was sold out already!!! 
Do you know where I can get leather jacket?
My excuse is, I live in bandung, thus it is appropriate to wear jacket here, hehehe


And, this is the bow from Glitzee by Shea. I bought one in Ebony Black. Uber cute right? It only cost me Rm15 including postage (eventhough I'm not sure where is it now. Mr Postman?)
Super cute. Just like the maker. Go visit her here.



I think that's all. Oh I still haven't order those flats from Wondershoe.I'm broke now huu.
I need my bf here so I can make him buy them for me. Well you know as a present, though I'm not really sure what the occasion is.. hehehe. maybe a present for Good Luck in my O&G group!!




**all pics are credited to Old Blossom Box, Pumpkin & Glitzee! I LOVE YOU GUYS**


I am full of hatred, I know




No comments:

Post a Comment