March 7, 2009

Similar But Not The Same?



I present to you the cutest bunch among all ASOS heels: The Fornarina
Love the white colour, the love cut outs, but not the price!!!


So, what you do is to find the similar ones minus the price, exactly!

.......................................................................

...........................................................

............................................

...............................

....................

...........

......

....

..

.

And I found this Love Flats at Wondershoe.com !
With the exact patterns and colour but not the heels

At only effing Rp135, 000 @ RM 43.00

Must Must Must BUY!


Wondershoe, I Love You.
Can you give me all your shoes?

I want especially X116, X106 and X65. LOL


tapi aku tak sukela kene transfer ke BCA malas betul nak beratur kat kaunter.
Kenapela xde Mandiri ke BNI ke senang nak direct transfer
haihh








No comments:

Post a Comment