March 7, 2009

And I Don't Know What To Do On My Holidays



Reading? Don't have any new novels. I read the old ones until it torn and become un-readable
Reading? Nahh I'm not spending my holidays reading meds
Watch movies? Sadly, I have none of them. zilch 
Karaoke? Aha maybe tonight or tomorrow or the day after
(tapi karaoke Inul tu bau macam tong sampah okkkk pusing aku pusing)

Shopping? It rain cats and dogs out there. I don't like having cold feet
Maybe tomorrow, ahemm
Adum,kau nak pegi Pasar Gedebage? I need extra hands to lugging all my thriftings
Hopefully I could find studs at Pasar Gedebage for my secret effing project
Ala secret konon, aku nak pasang studs kat kasut, belt and clutch akula. tehehehe

Eh almost forgot.
I still can blogshopping.
Hujan ke panas ke (except when it's lightning cos i'm afraid syauqi's modem will be strike huu)
I still can shop 
yeaaaahaaaa!!

Kalau malas sangat nak buat ape pun ape kate kau tido je? 




Kau memang bijakla!



No comments:

Post a Comment