March 8, 2009

Killing Me Softly With His Song


Facebook has become a phenomenal today. I still remember how I become addicted to it, and get hooked until the very late night. I sent all types off eggs, flower seeds, own a pet, buying shoes and designer handbags like crazy and everything else I couldn't possibly do in my real life (I owned hundreds of bags which cost me thousands bucks!). But that was almost 2 years ago. I am letting go the phase of Facebook-ish slowly.

Just now, when I opened my account to found this tagged games they were playing, it got my interest.
The rules of the game are:

1 - Open http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band (alternatively, if the first article you hit is short, hit Random Article two more times.)


2 - Open http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover

Then use photoshop or paint to combine it together and voila! 
U get your own cover album, baby!
(of course I didn't play by the rules cos 1st picture I get is the pic of baby cradle and the title I get is some church name in UK, what the effing?) 
Eventhough I got Ranter  as in people who like to rant, it is coolness right?


ahhh, the pic of the girl looks like she's in orgasm right? hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment