March 8, 2009

I Wear Nothing To Bed

I came across this article by emmagem.com while lying lazily on my bed, unable to do anything due to the bad weather, and realized that:

1. I don't really care about wearing a fancy nightgown or luxury pajama when I'm going to bed.  As long as it is comfortable and airy, I'm taking them to sleep. 
2. I can't sleep with my bra on. It's too much discomfort and with the rumor says  it'll clogged your lymphatic circulation and make you prone to breast cancer, i'm taking the safer way.
3. If my mood of lingeries suddenly perks up, I will hunt them until I get what I crave for. La Senza definitely have the cutest bunch of lingeries, but with their burn-the-pocket-price, I turn to non branded lingeries. I don't care about the brands. The comfortness that matter.
4. I will never sleep naked. This world is not a safe place to do so. Maybe if I have a husband sleeping beside me, the world could have been more safer? *ahem*

Babes, what do u think of costume lingeries?
Speaking of french maid, police officer, waitress, flight attendants etc
I think I might started collecting them now.
well you know, for the future......




Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *evil laugh*





1 comment:

  1. lols, Thanks for the comment on the pajama issue:)

    But your room's supposed to be your sanctuary, im sure its safe to sleep naked! haha

    :)

    Karenmarie - Emmagem.com

    ReplyDelete