March 8, 2009

The Day When The Night Stood Still

Speaking of frustation, I just had a worse night

I lost my ATM card and had it blocked (worse case scenario; to get a new card I have to go to the same old branch I opened my account.  shite! 3 hours return journey is not worth a stupid atm card!)

I ate at MU cafe only to realized my student card has expired and we are not liable to the 30% discount. WTF! It's not purely our mistake as UNPAD never tell us to renew our student card 
WTF! WTF!
 
I paid for approximately RP90,000 @ RM30.oo for a too-salty-too-tasteless-spagetthi-marinara and a bitter wild mushroom cream soup! The Chicken Wings aren't good and to added to that I've been deceived by the illustration where it shown 6 pieces of big-ass chicken wings, only when it arrived the chicken shrunk and become 4 pieces, small and tiny bits of them!!
I think Pizza Hut Deli Wings are much better. Oh No. WAAAAY BETTER!

Oh, don't go to Charles & Keith PVJ.
There were too many people roaming around, but with too little sales assistant.The store become shabby with shoes out of the rack, bags been pulled out and tissues everywhere.Seriously people. It's just gross!

Luckily when I got home Momo is waiting for me with her cute little face saying 
" I miss u mama"
I feel relieved.


P.S. Must pay a visit to bank on tuesday. MALASNYERRRRRR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment