March 22, 2009

Of Sacred Blood And New Life




Hey people.

Sorry for the late of updates.
Like I said, I will be very busy these 2 following months.

I'm actually updating from one of the very 'famous' district hospital in West Java.
Well yeah, at least famous for us all Universitas Padjadjaran-Rumah Sakit Hassan Sadikin students...

We will be placed here until the end of this week before we got shift to another district hospitals soon.
I just handled 2 cases ( helping the doctors of course!) of post-partum hemorrhage (bleeding after delivery), one with massive laceration of birth canal ( the vagina wall and perineum was severely torn), while the other one was with retention placenta (the mid wife did taking out the placenta manually and the bleeding stop. so yeay!)
As for now we have to observe these 2, as frequent as once in 15" (so we can't sleep! no yeah!)

Painstakingly, we have to confront the most fugliest resident/registra here!
He is the worst ever!EVER!!!
arghhhhhhhhhh

I miss momo, my baby and my bed....tsk tsk

No comments:

Post a Comment