April 7, 2009

I'm A Busy Queen Bee


Hello!

I'm deeply sorry for the long hiatus.
I just got back from Majalaya District Hospital, then got rotation in post partum wards in Hasan Sadikin Hospital (with 3 times on-duty per week, and ward rounds every day) and now, in the midst of another killing rotation at Astana Anyar Hospital till the end of this week before shifted to Cibabat District Hospital for another week. Effing tiring!!!

I am now (too) ignored and restless of helping mothers in labor and delivery. No. Not because I don't enjoy it, but I just simply hate the midwifes here. They are simply the most stupid and arrogant human on earth!! I can't see why they were so snobbish about their rank and trying to look down on us, the doctors (to-be).  
Well you are only 'bidan'!! (lebih sikit je dari paraji (dukun bersalin), so what?) 
Not professor of 'bidan' or something equivalent to that! (eventhough i heard they have S3 for bidan here, total crappppppp!!!)

ahhhh..
A total waste of time!

For now, enjoy this:

My latest obsession (not shoes or clothes, though. hi hi)

BB STORM!






BaBy, would you come to mama?

P.S. I'll ranting more after this long haul O&G department has finished. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment